If you receive merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within the time frame listed below. Make sure it's in the condition that you received it and we will happily refund you the cost of the product/s*.
Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. Please note that all swimwear that is sold in a set must be returned in a set.
Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot process exchanges so if you would like to swap your item for another Miskini product, please send back the item you don't want and buy the item you would like to swap it for another item.
At a glance...
- Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty.
- Faulty goods will be dealt with as per the manufacturer's warranty.
- Special return offers apply to individuals only.
- We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
- Refunds (full price items^) must be made within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Sale items can only be refunded in cases where the product is faulty or the incorrect item is received.
- Refunds and returns are not available on free promotional items or sale items.
Before returning an item please email us explaining what you are returning and why.
Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a satchel as we are not able to accept them if damaged. Mail to:
21 Marine Parade.
Attend your local Post Office and send to the labeled address. For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest insured registered post as we are not liable for lost return parcels.
Once received, we'll inspect and process the goods within 24 hours to ensure you receive your refund as quickly as possible. So you are kept informed, we will send you an email confirming your refund, and how it is being processed to your original form of payment.